Friday, October 30, 2015
Reject Barbaric Sharia Law
Sharia Law has no place in modern day society or in the United States of America PERIOD. The Catholic Church and later the Protestant Church gave up their barbarism hundreds of years ago and have modernized, so it is time for Islam to do the same. So what is Sharia Law?
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari'a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called "Sunnah," and the Quran which he authored.
The Sharia law itself cannot be altered, but the interpretation of the Sharia law, called "figh," by imams is given some leeway. As a legal system, the Sharia law covers a very wide range of topics. While other legal codes deal primarily with public behavior, Sharia law covers public behavior, private behavior and private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Islam's Sharia law is the most intrusive and strict, especially against women.
Here are some excerpts:
According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
The list goes on.
Now why does it say Allah the moon god? Is Allah the God of the Bible, or is Allah the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia? While "Allah" could refer to God literally, the Allah of Islam is the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia. The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the god".
But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca, Muhammad's home town.
If you read and study Sharia law you have to scratch your head and wonder why on earth would progressive leftist be so inclined to accept this barbarism when it goes against everything the left believes in. Conservatives understand the threat of Sharia law. Every word goes against Christian/Conservative beliefs. So again the question is why doesn't the left join in with the right to kick this evil out of our country?
It is amazing that we let Barbaric teachings like this into our country, but we draw the line at the Ten Commandments or prayer in school. If you separate Christianity from the State then you have to separate Islam from the State as well. Separation of Church and State is the same for any religion.
We need to stand up and reject this barbarism. This is the land for the free and not for the backwards barbarian Muslims.